AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023- 496 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the official notification for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 on its official website. AAI Recruitment aims to identify 496 eligible candidates for the post of Junior Executive ATC. The online application window for AAI Junior Executive ATC recruitment has been opened from November 1, 2023. Please check the below article to know the selection process, vacancy details, salary, and more about this recruitment.
Notification PDF for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 01 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For AAI Junior Executive ATC Job 2023, AAI Junior Executive ATC Online Form 2023, AAI Junior Executive ATC Vacancy 2023. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Advt. No.||Adv. No. 05/2023|
|Name of Posts||Jr. Executive (ATC) and Others|
|Last Date||November 30, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 12 Lakh CTC per year|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
AAI has released the official notification for 496 different posts. For this eligible candidates can apply on the online portal from 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 01, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- November 30, 2023.
- Exam Date:- December 27, 2023.
Age Limits For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
RESEARCH Mumbai has released the official notification for 496 different posts. Which your minimum age has been kept at 18 years and the maximum age has been kept at 27 years. For more information, you can read the official notification, the link of which is given below.
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
Application Fee For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
AAI has issued notifications for various posts. For which the required application fee is given below which is different according to different categories.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Total Number Of Posts For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
Applications have been invited for a total of 496 posts under AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023. Total Posts are given below.
- Total Number Of Posts:- 496 (UR-199, SC-75, ST-33, EWS-49, OBC- 140)
Eligibility For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
- Jr. Executive (ATC):- B.Sc. (with Physics and Maths)/ B.Tech
Pay Scale For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
AAI has released the latest notification for the recruitment of AAI Junior Executive ATC. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 12 Lakh CTC per year.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.