AFCAT 1 /2024 Notification- 317 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for AFCAT 1 /2024 on its official website. AFCAT 1 /2024 Recruitment aims to identify 317 eligible candidates for the various Post. The online application window for AFCAT 1 /2024 recruitment has been opened from December 1, 2023. Please check the below article to know the selection process, vacancy details, salary, and more about this recruitment.
Notification PDF forAFCAT 1/2024 Notification has been officially released on 18 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification Job 2023, AFCAT 1/2024 Notification Online Form, AFCAT 1/2024 Notification Vacancy. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to AFCAT 1/2024 Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
AFCAT 1/2024 Notification Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||The Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Advt. No.||AFCAT 1/2024|
|Name of Posts||Flying Officer (AFCAT)|
|Last Date||December 30, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for 18 different posts. For this eligible candidates can apply on the online portal from 1, December 2023 to 30 December 2023.
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 01, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 30, 2023.
Age Limits For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for 20 different posts. Which your minimum age has been kept at 26 years and the maximum age has been kept at 40 years. For more information, you can read the official notification, the link of which is given below.
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 24-26 years. (Post WIse)
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
Application Fee For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued notifications for various posts. For which the required application fee is given below which is different according to different categories.
- All Candidates:- Rs 250/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Eligibility For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
AFCAT 1/2024 Notification 2023 notification has been released in which applications have been invited for 317 posts. The essential qualifications for all the posts in this recruitment are below.
|Flying Branch||38||12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||165||12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + B.Tech (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||114||Graduate (with 60% marks)|
Total Number Of Posts For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
Applications have been invited for a total of 317 posts under AFCAT 1/2024 Notification. Total Posts are given below.
- Total Number Of Posts:- 317
Pay Scale For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of AFCAT 1/2024 Notification. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
Applications have been invited for 317 different posts for AFCAT 1/2024 Notification 2023. For which you can read the detailed information about the selection process given below.
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For AFCAT 1/2024 Notification
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
Applications have been invited for 317 posts for AFCAT 1/2024 Notification Recruitment 2023. All the necessary links related to this recruitment are given below.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.