Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana 2023: Haryana SC & BC Welfare Department invites Applications for Financial Assistant to the BPL Categories for Renewal of House. The welfare of SC & BC Department Haryana has invited Applications for Dr. Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana. Candidates can apply for This Yojana directly by submitting their application form through the Saral Haryana Portal. All details related to Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana 2023 are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the Saral Haryana Portal.
हरियाणा में अनुसूचित जाति एवं पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग डॉ. बीआर अम्बेडकर आवास नवीनीकरण योजना के तहत घर की मरम्मत के लिए अनुसूचित जाति एवं पिछड़ा वर्ग एवं किसी भी जाति के बीपीएल परिवारों को 80000 रुपये की सहायता प्रदान करता है। पहले इस योजना के तहत 50000 रुपये केवल एससी या बीसी वर्ग को दिए जाते थे लेकिन अब डॉ बीआर अंबेडकर आवास योजना में संशोधन किया गया है। जिसके अनुसार अब सभी बीपीएल परिवारों को भी इस योजना का लाभ मिलेगा।
Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana 2023
Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- January 01, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 31, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Application fee for Registered Candidate in the Labour Department of Haryana: 30 Rs/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Parivar Pehchan Patra(PPP).
- Reservation Certificate if any.
- Castle Certificate if belongs to SC & BC.
- Haryana Residence certificate
- Aadhar linked bank passbook with photo.
- An Aadhar card is required.
- Land proof.
- Photo of House with the owner.
- Estimates of repair.
- BPL Ration card of both sides.
➡️ Eligibility ⬅️
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant should be related to Scheduled Caste/ De-notified Caste and Tapriwas Caste or BPL Candidate of Any Category.
- The applicant’s name should be on of BPL list.
- The house to be repaired must be the name of the applicant and it must have been at least ten years or more since it was built.
- The applicant has not received any grant from any department of Haryana for repairs & construction for the last 10 years and Aadhar card should be mandatory.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Firstly visit Saral Portal Haryana.
- Fill in the Family id and fetch data.
- Fill in all required details according to an application form.
- Before Finally submission of the application, the Candidate must verify all details carefully.
- Pay the Application fee.
How to Check Status for Haryana Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
- Firstly visit on SC & BC Haryana Website.
Without Login Check Status
With Login by ID Password & Check Status or Form Edit if Any Rejection
- Click on Citizen Login Icon & Fill Id-Password. You See Also Below Image.
- To login on Website, the candidate has to enter the Saral Id (DENOTIFIED/2023/103…) written on his printout in place of the username, for your help you have also been told in the picture above.
- Password of all candidates will be 123456.
- Select Scheme in which You have applied & Check Form Status. If Your Form has been on Hold For any Documents Reason, You can Change Your Wrongly Uploaded Documents or Details. (Both Images are Given Below).
Other Check Status 2nd Method through Saral Portal, Link is Given Below (2nd Link)
➡️ Benefits Provided ⬅️
- Under this scheme, a grant of Rs 80,000/- is given to the persons.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Check the Form Status 2nd Link
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.