E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana Apply Online 2023: Revenue & Disaster Management Department State Disaster Response Fund, Haryana is invites Applications for flood affected farmers. Haryana Government has decided to open the Portal to give compensation to flood affected farmers. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana Apply Online 2023 are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana 2023, E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana Online Form 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly.
Revenue & Disaster Management Department State Disaster Response Fund, Haryana
E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana 2023
E Kshatipurti Portal Haryana 2023 Apply Online
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-July 24, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 20, 2023.
➡️ Instructions were Issued in this way regarding Compensation ⬅️
- In case of death due to flood, their relatives will get Rs 4 lakh per case. Those whose pucca or kutcha houses have been damaged, will be given compensation ranging from Rs 1.20 lakh to Rs 1.30 lakh. 16 thousand rupees will be given to each person who has been injured in the flood or has come in any other disease. Must be admitted to the hospital for more than a week. If the period is less than a week then Rs. 5400 will be given. This amount will be given to those people who do not have the card of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- बाढ़ से यदि मौत हुई तो उनके स्वजनो को प्रति केस चार-चार लाख रुपये मिलेंगे जिनका पक्का या कच्चा मकान क्षतिग्रस्त हुआ है, उसे 1.20 लाख से 1.30 लाख रुपये तक का मुआवजा दिया जाएगा| बाढ़ में जो लोग घायल हुए हैं या अन्य किसी बीमारी में आए हैं तो प्रत्येक व्यक्ति को 16 हजार रुपये दिए जाएंगे। एक सप्ताह से अधिक अस्पताल में दाखिल होना चाहिए। यदि एक सप्ताह से कम की अवधि रहेगी तो 5400 रुपये दिए जाएंगे। यह राशि उन लोगों को दी जाएगी, जिनके पास आयुष्मान भारत योजना का कार्ड नहीं है।
- Families whose houses were filled with water and utensils or clothes were washed away, will be given a compensation of Rs 2,500. These are the families whose houses were submerged in water for two days. Farmers whose crops have been damaged will be given Rs 18,000 per acre and a minimum compensation of Rs 2,200.
➡️ Know How Much Compensation will be given for Any Loss⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Family ID
- Proof of any type of damage caused.
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc. (Identity Proof)
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Firstly Click on Below Apply Link.
- To login on the Portal, Candidate can Fill Family ID & Select Affected Person
- Fill all required details according as application form. For Your Help Some Images are Given Below.
- Before Final submitting of application, Candidate must be verify all details carefully.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.