Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023- 42 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Indian Army has released the official notification for Dental Corps Recruitment on 09 November 2023 on the official website. Online applications for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment will start from 18th November 2023 till 17th December 2023. Eligible candidates who want to apply for 28 posts can apply from the link given below.
Notification PDF for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 09 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For Indian Army Dental Corps Job 2023, Indian Army Dental Corps Online Form 2023, Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2023. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Advt. No.||Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancy|
|Name of Posts||Dental Corps|
|Last Date||December 17, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 18, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 17, 2023.
- Admit Card Date:- Update Soon.
- Prelims Exam Date:- Update Soon.
Age Limits For NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
Application Fee For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Total Number Of Posts For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
- Applications have been invited for a total of 28 posts under Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
- Dental Corps:- BDS Degree (55% Marks) / MDS Degree, One-Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, Appeared NEET MDS Exam 2023.
Pay Scale For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
The Indian Army has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Indian Army Dental Corps. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.