JEE Mains 2024 Registration: National Testing Agency NTA has released the official notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains January 2024 examination (Session-1). Eligible candidates who are eligible for the JEE Main January 2024 examination can apply online from the website jeemain.ntaonline.in or eemain.nta.ac.in from November 1, 2023. The link of which will be seen in the article below.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main)) consists of two papers. Paper 1 consists of (B.E./B.Tech.) for undergraduate engineering programs (B.E./B.Tech.) in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). It is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech.), institutions/universities funded/recognized by all the participating State Governments.
This examination is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced) conducted for admission to IITs. As you know in our country, Paper 2 is conducted to get admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses. For the academic session 2024-25, it has now been decided that JEE (Main) – 2024 will now be conducted in two sessions i.e. Session 1 (January 2024) and Session 2 (April 2024). Further details You can read the notification for this.
Important Date For JEE Mains 2024 [Session-1]
Notification for JEE Mains 2024 (Session-1) has been released on 01 November 2023 and online applications have also started from 01 November 2023. The Last Date to apply for this Jee Mains 2024 is November 30, 2023. The JEE Mains 2024 (Session-1) Exam Date is January 24, 2024, to 01 February 2024. Interested candidates can apply till December 01 2023 on the official website.
Important Date For JEE Mains 2024 [Session-2]
Notification for JEE Mains 2024 (Session-2) has been released on 01 November 2023 and online applications have also started from February 02, 2024. The Last Date to apply for this Jee Mains 2024 is March 02, 2024. The JEE Mains 2024 (Session-2) Exam Date is March 01, 2024, to 15 March 2024. Interested candidates can apply till February 02, 2024, on the official website.
Age Limits For JEE Mains 2024
To apply for JEE Mains 2024, the age limit of the candidate should be between no age limit.
Application Fee For JEE Mains 2024
For JEE Mains 2024, the application fee for All categories is Given Below.
Total Number Of Posts For JEE Mains 2024
Applications have been invited for a total of Not Disclosed under NTA Management for JEE Mains 2024.
Eligibility For JEE Mains 2024
For B.E/ B.Tech: Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
For B.Arch: 12th Pass with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
For B.Planning: 12th Pass with Mathematics
Documents Required For JEE Mains 2024
- Email address and mobile phone number: To get NTA confirmation and verification messages.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet, pass certificates
- Aadhar card
- Scanned copy of the category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Details of Payment methods for the application fee include net banking, credit card, debit card, and UPI.
Selection Process for JEE Mains 2024
For JEE Mains,2024 first of all, there will be a written examination, then document verification will be done and finally, selection will be done after the medical test.
How to Apply For JEE Mains 2024
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.