NABARD Grade A Result 2023: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the official notification for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 on its official website. The online application window for NABARD Grade A recruitment has been opened from September 2, 2023. Please check the below article to know the selection process, vacancy details, salary, and more about this recruitment.
Notification PDF for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 2023. Candidates who are planning to apply for this recruitment must check every minute detail mentioned in the notification PDF. Candidates can download the notification PDF through the link given below.
Important Date For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
|Apply Start||2 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23 September 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||16 October 2023|
|Prelims Result Date||4 November 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||19 November 2023|
Age Limits For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
To apply for NABARD Grade A Recruitment, the age limit of the candidate should be between 21-30 years.
Total Number Of Posts For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
Applications have been invited for a total of 150 posts under NABARD Grade A Recruitment which is the Wise number of posts given below.
Eligibility For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||150||Graduation/ Degree in a related field|
Selection Process for NABARD Grade A Recruitment
For recruitment to the posts of NABARD Grade A Recruitment first of all, there will be a written examination, then document verification will be done and finally, selection will be done after the medical test.
How to Apply For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
Important Link For NABARD Grade A Recruitment
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.