SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023- 8773 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Clerk (Junior Associates) on 8773 posts. SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 notification has been released on 16 November 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 from the website sbi.co.in/web/careers. The link of which has been provided to you below.
Notification PDF for SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 17 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For SBI Bank Clerk Job 2023, SBI Bank Clerk Online Form 2023, SBI Bank Clerk Vacancy 2023. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of Posts||Clerk|
|Last Date||December 07, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 29000/- Approx.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank has released the official notification for 8773 Clerk posts. For this eligible candidates can apply on the online portal from 17 November 2023 to 07 December 2023.
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 17, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 07, 2023.
- Admit Card Date:- Update Soon.
- Prelims Exam Date:- Update Soon.
Age Limits For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank has released the official notification for 8773 different posts. Which your minimum age has been kept at 20 years and the maximum age has been kept at 28 years. For more information, you can read the official notification, the link of which is given below.
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
Application Fee For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank has issued notifications for Clerk posts. For which the required application fee is given below which is different according to different categories.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/ESM/ DESM Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Total Number Of Posts For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
Applications have been invited for a total of 8773 posts under SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023. Total Posts are given below.
- Total Number Of Posts:- 8773
Eligibility For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Clerk (Junior Associate):- Graduate
Pay Scale For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank has released the latest notification for the recruitment of SBI Bank Clerk. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 29000/- Approx.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning and Computer||50||60||45 Mins|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hrs 40 Mins|
How to Apply For SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.