SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023- 26146 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Staff Selection Commission of India has released the official notification for Constables GD 2023 on its official website. SSC Constables GD Recruitment aims to identify 26146 eligible candidates for the post of Constables GD in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, and NIA. The online application window for SSC Constables GD Recruitment has been opened from November 24, 2023. As per the schedule released, the SSC GD Constable Exam is to be held from 20th February to 12th March 2024. Please check the below article to know the selection process, vacancy details, salary, and more about this recruitment.
Notification PDF for SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 18 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For SSC Constables GD Job 2023, SSC Constables GD Online Form 2023, SSC Constables GD Vacancy 2023. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Forces||BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, NIA|
|Name of Posts||Constable (General Duty)|
|Last Date||December 28, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Pay Level-1 (Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for Sepoy in NIA|
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100) for other posts
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for 26146 SSC Constables GD Recruitment posts. For this eligible candidates can apply on the online portal from 24 November 2023 to 28 December 2023.
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 24, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 28, 2023.
- The Last Date for making payment:- December 29, 2023.
- Exam Date:- 20th to 29th February and 1st, to 12th March 2024.
Age Limits For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 (As on 01/08/2023)
The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for 26146 different posts. Which your minimum age has been kept at 18 years and the maximum age has been kept at 23 years. For more information, you can read the official notification, the link of which is given below.
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 23 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 Upper Age Relaxation
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
Application Fee For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has issued notifications for SSC Constables GD posts. For which the required application fee is given below which is different according to different categories.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Total Number Of Posts For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
Applications have been invited for a total of 26146 posts under SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023. Total Posts are given below.
- Total Number Of Posts:- 26146
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 for Males
Staff Selection Commission has announced 23347 vacancies for males in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, and SSF forces.
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 for Females
This year, 2799 vacancies has been released for females in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, and SSF forces.
Eligibility For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
- General Duty (GD) Constable:- 10th Pass
Pay Scale For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has released the latest notification for the recruitment of SSC Constables GD. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Pay Level-1 (Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for Sepoy in NIA and Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100) for other posts.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
For Computer-Based Examination
The computer-based examination will be of 160 marks consisting of 80 questions. There will be 4 sections in the online exam to be attempted in 60 minutes. 0.50 marks will be deducted when a question is attempted wrong. There will be no penalty if the question is left unanswered. The exam pattern for CBE has been detailed below.
|SSC GD 2023 Exam Pattern|
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
For the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The candidate must be efficient to finish the race within the time limit as mentioned in the below table. The limit has been set differently for candidates of the Ladakh region.
|Race for SSC GD 2023|
|Candidates other than Ladakh Region||5 Km in 24 minutes||1.6 Km in 8½ minutes|
|For Ladakh Region||1.6 Km in 6½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
For Physical Standard Test (PST)
The candidates will be examined for physical standards including Height and Chest (only males). Only the candidates who meet the requirements will be called for a medical examination. The physical standards required have been discussed below.
|Physical Standards for SSC GD 2023|
|HEIGHT (in cm)|
|General, SC & OBC||170 cm||157 cm|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST)||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|All Scheduled Tribe candidates of North Eastern States (NE States)||157 cm||147.5 cm|
|All Scheduled Tribe candidates of Left Wing Extremism affected districts||160 cm||147.5 cm|
|Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States/ UTs of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh||165 cm||155 cm|
|Candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura||162.5 cm||152.5 cm|
|Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts : (1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) ChotaAdalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) SalbariChhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) ChhotaChenga (18) Nipania.||157 cm||152.5 cm|
|CHEST (in cm) [Minimum Expansion- 5 cm]|
|General, SC & OBC||80 cm||N/A|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||76 cm||N/A|
|Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States/ UTs of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh||78 cm||N/A|
|Candidates hailing from North-Eastern Sates of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA)||77 cm||N/A|
|Visual Acuity Unaided|
|Visual Acuity Unaided|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-2|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Note: Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and concluded by CAPFs.
How to Apply For SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
|SSC GD 2023 Syllabus|
|English/Hindi||General Awareness||Elementary Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Scientific Inventions Sports|
Awards and Honors
Ratio and Proportions
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Fundamental Arithmetic Operations
Similarities and Differences
Recent Studies and Theories
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.