Haryana Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2023: Haryana Human Rights Commission Chandigarh has invited the recruitment for Various Posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed post and By hand. All details related to Haryana Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Human Rights Commission Job 2023, Haryana Human Rights Commission Online Form 2023, Haryana Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to HHRC Haryana Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Haryana Human Rights Commission
Haryana Human Rights CommissionVacancy 2023
Haryana Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 05, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 21, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 06
|Senior Scale Stenographer||01|
|Steno Typist (English)||03|
|Steno Typist (Hindi)||01|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Personal Assistant||Graduate + Steno|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||12Th + Steno|
|Steno Typist (English)||Graduate + Steno|
|Steno Typist (Hindi)||Graduate + Steno|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Make A Resume File
- Attach the required self-attested documents with your Resume.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “Haryana Human Rights Commission Plot No. – 1, Nirman Sadan, Sector-33-A, Chandigarh 160020”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- AS Par HHRC Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam/Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Download the Application Form
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.