HSSC CET Group D Result 2024-Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to release the Haryana CET Group D Result 2024 on the official website in the coming days. As we all know, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is responsible for conducting various competitive examinations, one of the major examinations conducted recently is the HSSC CET Group D examination. You should know that this exam is conducted to test the knowledge of the applicants for various upcoming Group D posts. There are 30,000+ posts for which this examination was conducted and lakhs of applicants appeared for it on 21st and 22nd October 2023.
Result PDF for HSSC CET Group D Result 2024 has been officially released on January 2024. Candidates can download Results for this recruitment through the link given below. For HSSC CET Group D Result 2024, HSSC CET Group D Result Link, HSSC CET Group D Result Date. Latest Govt Job 2024, and SSC Job 2024 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to HSSC CET Group D Result 2024 are given below.
HSSC CET Group D Result 2024 Overview
|Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of Posts
|21 to 22 October 2023
|Answer Key Release Date
|10 November 2023
|2nd week of January 2024
|Join Whatsapp Group
Important Date For HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is expected to release the results of the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group D posts soon. The CET exam was given in four shifts on the 21st and 22nd of October 2023. The result of which will be released soon
- Application Form Starting Date:-June 05, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- July 06, 2023. (Extend)
- Fee Submit/ Form Edit:- July 15-20, 2023.
- Exam Date:- October 21-22, 2023.
- Result Date:- 2nd Week of January 2024.
- HSSC CET Group D Correction Portal Open:- 26- 29 Feb 2024 Extend
Age Limits For HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
Total Number Of Posts For HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023
Applications have been invited for a total of 13536 posts under HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023. Total Posts are given below.
- Total Number Of Posts:- 13536
Eligibility For HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023
- Group ‘D’ Posts:- 10th Pass.
HSSC CET Group D Result Date 2024
13 lakh students had registered themselves for HSSC Group D Recruitment 2023, out of which only more than 8.5 lakh applicants appeared for the written examination. Now applicants are very interested to know when HSSC CET Group D Results will be released and what their exam scores and they can expect their results by 2nd week of January 2024.
Official website, hssc.gov.in, HSSC CET Group D Result 2024 can be checked. A direct link to check or download the HSSC CET results will be available on the portal when the examination authority declares the result of the HSSC CET exam. Held on 21 and 22 October 2023.
HSSC CET Result 2024 link will be activated after the result is published on the scheduled date. Candidates are requested to keep an eye on hssc.gov.in to check their results online.
How to check the Haryana CET Result 2024
You may use the direct link above or the official website to verify your HSSC Group D Result 2024. Below is a discussion about how to check the Haryana CET Group Result 2024.
- Go to hssc.gov.in, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s (HSSC) official website.
- Find the candidate login option on the HSSC CET webpage.
- Enter your date of birth and registration number to log in, then fill out the captcha as it appears and click Submit.
- To view the HSSC Result, click the “Download/Print: Score Card” option.
- Review your score and eligibility status on the 2023 Haryana CET Group D Result & Score Card.
HSSC Group D Score Card 2024
The HSSC Group D Result 2024 will be made available in January 2024 to the applicants who took part in the Haryana CET test.
Candidates can input the necessary login credentials to verify their scorecard details and marks.
- Roll Number
- Category wise marks
HSSC CET Group D Cut Off Marks 2024
HSSC Results are the minimum marks required to qualify for the examination, candidates appearing in the examination need to score equal to or above cut-off marks to qualify in the HSSC Group D Examination.
In case they are found unable to score minimum cut-off marks they will be disqualified from the examination. The cut-off list will depend on various factors including the category of the candidates.
HSSC CET Group D Merit List 2024
HSSC Merit list will contain the essential details about the academic and personal details of the candidates so that they can identify their names in the merit list and confirm their selection. Candidates can check and download the HSSC Group D Merit List from the official website.
Candidates who can see their name in the merit list rank, are eligible for the next round of the selection process and they are considered qualified candidates in the written examination.
Selection Process for HSSC CET Group D 2024
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Common Eligibility Examination (CET) Written Group D Exam
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.