NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna has announced various Non-Teaching posts like Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Assistant (Accounts) Office Attendant, etc. Official notification for this has been released on 07 November 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for ANIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 from 7 November 2023 on the website nitp.ac.in.
Notification PDF for NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 has been officially released on 07 November 2023. Candidates can download notifications for this recruitment through the link given below. For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Job 2023, NIT Patna Non-Teaching Online Form 2023, NIT Patna Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023. Latest Govt Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit www.SarkariJobHub.In Regularly. All the details related to NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Recruitment Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Advt. No.||NITP/ Rect./ 03/ 2023|
|Name of Posts||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Last Date||November 29, 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
Important Date For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 07, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- November 29, 2023.
- Form Print Out Send Last Date:- December. 07, 2023.
Age Limits For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
|Technical Assistant||30 Yrs|
|Jr. Assistant (Accounts)||27 Yrs|
|Office Attendant||27 Yrs|
Application Fee For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Total Number Of Posts For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Applications have been invited for a total of 47 posts under NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023.
|Jr. Assistant (Accounts)||6|
Eligibility For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Technical Assistant||B.Tech/ Diploma in Related Field|
|Technician||12th with Science/ ITI/ Diploma|
|Jr. Assistant (Accounts)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Office Attendant||12th Pass|
Pay Scale For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
NIT has released the latest notification for the recruitment of NIT Patna Non-Teaching. For which the salary is given below,
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process for NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online by following the following procedure-
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card, etc. with you.
- Candidates first click on the apply online link given below.
- After opening the page, first register, and then after receiving the ID and password, log in and give the required information for the application.
- After this, you will have to deposit the registration fee, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and an admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.